TELECOMMUNICATIONS FOR THE OFFSHORE INDUSTRY
The planning of a communications system for an offshore drilling vessel is one of the most important and often the least thought of steps towards the development of an efficient system. This paper presents a practical, plain language view of the problems involved. Its purpose is to provide the reader with a foundation for the development of a communications system to meet his unique requirements.
- Paper part of a five volume Set-Price $$20.00, Symposium Papers RTCM Assembly meeting, April 26-27-28, 1976, San Diego, California.
Radio Technical Commission for Marine ServicesWashington, DC United States
- Derryberry, D
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Radio; Telecommunications
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00148492
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Marine Services
- Report/Paper Numbers: V1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 23 1977 12:00AM