U.S. GREAT LAKES-SEAWAY PORT DEVELOPMENT AND SHIPPER CONFERENCE--FINAL REPORT OF WORKING PANELS
This report is the result of the U.S. Great Lakes - Seaway Port Development Conference held in Dearborn, Michigan, from April 25 to 29, 1976. This working conference was sponsored by the Maritime Administration, the St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and the U.S. Coast Guard. The report is a summary of the proposed plans developed by the four individual working panels at the conference and presented on the final day by the panel chairmen. The four panels were: Operations and Facilities, Marketing and Finance, Legislation and Regulation, and Research and Development. The report also contains a summary of the key objectives of the conference, its organization and timetable, keynote speeches, general tasks and activities, recommendations and program implementation.
- Project sponsored by Maritime Administration, St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corp., U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and U.S. Coast Guard.
Kearney (AT) and Company, Incorporated100 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL USA 60606
- Publication Date: 1976-8-31
- Pagination: 183 p.
- TRT Terms: Financing; Marine terminals; Port operations; Port structures; Ports
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port finance
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes; Saint Lawrence Seaway
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00148414
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM