SERVICE DEPENDABILITY EVALUATION AND DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS FOR AUTOMATED TRANSIT SYSTEMS
The paper describes a method of evaluating service dependability and deriving system reliability and maintainability characteristics, and discusses some candidate reliability design features and failure management strategies.
- This paper was presented at the International Conference on Personal Rapid Transit held in Denver, Colorado, September 16-19, 1975.
University of Colorado, DenverCenter for Urban Transportation Studies, 1100 14th Street
Denver, CO USA 80202
- Ems, A F
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated guideway transit; Intelligent transportation systems; Operations; Planning; Quality of service; Reliability
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Automated guideway systems; Operations planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00148292
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Vol. 2, Paper 46 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1982 12:00AM