COMPUTER PROGRAMS FOR THE DIGITIZING AND USING OF LIBRARY TAPES OF SHIP STRESS AND ENVIRONMENT DATA
Details of computer programs and their operating instructions are given for the processing of logbook-type data and associated analogue stress signals into digital format. The logbook data is keypunched, edited and formatted for subsequent merging with the analogue signal which has been processed through an Analogue-to-Digital (A/D) converter. Accumulation of summary data during the processing is also output onto digital magnetic tape which is then available for use in statistical analyses. A program for retrieval of selected data from the digital magnetic tape is included.
Teledyne Materials Research303 Bear Hill Road
Waltham, MA United States 02154
- Johnson Jr, A E
- Flaherty, J A
- Walters, I J
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Bending stress; Computer programs; Flexural strength; Hulls; Ships; Stresses
- Identifier Terms: Ship Structure Committee
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer programs (Hull stress); Hull stress
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00148278
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Structure Committee
- Report/Paper Numbers: SSC-237 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00024-69-C-5161
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM