PROGRAM ILLI-TRACK: A FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS OF CONVENTIONAL RAILWAY SUPPORT SYSTEM. USER'S MANUAL AND PROGRAM LISTING
A computer program for the finite element analysis of conventional railway track support systems has been developed. This report details a User's Manual and a Program Listing of the computer program.
- Record URL:
- Research sponsored by the Federal Railroad Administration, DOT, and the Association of American Railroads.
University of Illinois, Urbana-ChampaignDepartment of Civil and Environmental Engineering
205 North Mathews Avenue
Urbana, IL United States 61801-2352
- Tayabji, S D
- Thompson, M R
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 101 p.
- TRT Terms: Ballast (Railroads); Computer programs; Finite element method; Railroad tracks; Subballast; Subgrade (Pavements); Train track dynamics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ballast
- Old TRIS Terms: Track response investigations; Track structures
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00148274
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OR&D-76-257 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-30038
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM