SYSTEM SAFETY APPLICATIONS TO TRANSPORTATION SAFETY
The paper reviews existing system safety techniques and discusses their possible transfer and applicability to transportation safety. An application of system safety analysis techniques to an automobile braking system is presented.
- Presented at the 4th Annual Intersociety Conference on Transportation, Los Angeles, California, July 18-23, 1976, see also RRIS 26 148247.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Horodniceanu, M
- Cantilli, E J
- Shooman, M
- Pignataro, L J
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Hazard analysis; Risk analysis; Safety engineering
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00148255
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper TE-2 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM