CITY OF RALEIGH CARPOOL PROGRAM: INTERIM EVALUATION REPORT
This evaluation of the progress of the program is based on questionnaires and the interpretation of their findings. The organization of the program was effective in handling large numbers of participants, and this report demonstrates that the Carpool Program was successful in meeting its goal of increased ride-sharing, while at the same time offering a better understanding of commuter characteristics, behavior and attitudes. This interim evaluation determines the progress of phase I-employer-based matching. The interpretation and discussion of the findings related to participation, attitudes, benefits, and program organization are presented.
Raleigh Planning Department110 South McDowell Street
Raleigh, NC USA 27601
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Carpools; Commuters; Questionnaires
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00148237
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 23 1977 12:00AM