1976 WORLD SURVEY OF CURRENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ON ROAD AND ROAD TRANSPORT
This 1976 volume is the eleventh annual report in a series prepared by the International Road Federation. It contains an update of the U.S. with abstracts of projects. This report is the only worldwide inventory of highway research in progress since discontinuance of the TRB publication "Highway Research In Progress". It also contains comprehensive resurveys of 14 countries and updates of 27 countries previously surveyed. A total of 5,430 projects are listed, classified according to the subject area classification of the Transportation Research Board.
- Sponsored by Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Adminsitration and prepared in cooperation with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development and the Transportation Research Board.
Washington, DC United States 20024
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 496 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Data collection; Development; Highways; Indexing; Information systems; Research; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Subject indexing
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research;
- Accession Number: 00148142
- Record Type: Publication
- Contract Numbers: Contract DOT-FH-11-
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM