NUMERICAL METHODS IN FLUID FLOW PROBLEMS. VOLUME 2. JANUARY 1975-AUGUST 1976 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Some of the techniques used in the solution to flow problems include finite difference theory, finite element analysis, and numerical integration of differential equations including the Navier Stokes equations. Areas studied include boundary layer, hypersonic, supersonic, transonic regimes, atmosphere entry, and heat transfer. Applications include blunt and concave bodies, gas dynamics, nozzle gas flow, turbomachinery, and hydrodynamics. The bibliography cites research from January 1975- August 1976. (This updated bibliography contains 285 abstracts, 189 of which are new entries to the previous edition.) See also NTIS/PS- 75/642, Numerical Methods in Fluid Flow Problems. Vol. 1. 1970-1974.
- This report supersedes NTIS/PS-75/643, and COM-74-11499.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Grooms, D W
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 290 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Boundary layer; Boundary layer flow; Finite element method; Flow; Fluids; Turbulence; Turbulent boundary layer
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00147890
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM