INTERACTIVE PARAMETER ANALYSIS PROGRAM (IPAP)- USER'S MANUAL
This manual describes the operation of an interactive graphics computer program which assists ship designers in the identification of correlations and trends in ship design parameters. The program displays points representing parameter values of a selected group of ships, and enables the engineer to fit to these points and record analytic curves.
David Taylor Naval Ship R&D CenterComputation, Mathematics, Logistics Department
Bethesda, MD USA 20084
- Dixon, E R
- Thomson, B M
- Starkweather, W F
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer aided design; Computer graphics; Hulls; Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull configurations
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00147884
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CMD-13-76 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM