HOT FILM ANEMOMETRY (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The principles of hot film anemometer operation are summarized; wind tunnel and laboratory tests are described; flow field dynamics are discussed involving turbulence, boundary layers, separation, shock waves, and stresses; mathematical models and analysis are presented; computer techniques are outlined; and a number of applications are given. (This updated bibliography contains 43 abstracts, 11 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- This report supersedes NTIS/PS-75/664.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Adams, G H
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Anemometers; Anemometry; Bibliographies; Boundary layer; Flow; Fluids; Turbulence
- Candidate Terms: Turbulent flow
- Old TRIS Terms: Boundary layer theory; Hot film probes; Hot wire anemometry
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00147880
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM