COMPUTER-AIDED TRAFFIC CONTROL BETWEEN MAJOR RAILWAY CENTRES
The paper outlines the Operating Procedures used at present for much of the S.N.C.F. system and the need for certain improvements. Details of a new system are given and its operation on two sections with particular reference to train description and visual display units discussed.
- Presented to the Institution of Railway Signal Engineers, Toulouse, 24 September, 1976.
French National Railways88 rue Saint-Lazare
Paris 9e, France
- RETIVEAU, R
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Centralized traffic control; Control systems
- Identifier Terms: Societe nationale des chemins de fer francais
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00147832
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM