LOCOMOTIVE CAB DESIGN DEVELOPMENT. VOLUME 2: OPERATOR'S MANUAL
Locomotive Cab 913 designed as a result of Contract DOT-TSC- 913 has been built as a hard mock-up. This Operator's Manual is to familiarize the user with the mock-up. Normal and emergency procedures and cab facilities are described.
- Research sponsored by the DOT, FRA, Office of Research and Development, under contract to the Transportation Systems Center, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Boeing Vertol CompanySurface Transportation Systems Department, P.O. Box 16858
Philadelphia, PA USA 19142
- Robinson, J
- PICCIONE, D
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Cabs (Vehicle compartments); Control devices; Design; Disasters and emergency operations; Locomotive engineers; Locomotive operation; Locomotives; Mathematical models; Prototypes; Safety; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Emergency procedures; Models
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive cab design; Locomotive controls; Locomotive engineer's tasks
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Education and Training; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00147703
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/OR&D-76/275.2 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM