TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH IN CANADA 1975-76
This report contains information on research projects related primarily to roads and road transportation. These projects are currently being conducted in Canada and involve many different agencies. The purposes of the publication are: (1) to acquaint transportation technologists with new investigations so that research results can be incorporated into current practice with the least possible delay; (2) to acquaint research workers with other activities parallel or allied to their own investigations so as to avoid unnecessary and costly duplication of effort.
Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Highway transportation; Highways; Research; Technology; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation research; Transportation technology
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00147624
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM