FREEWAY GUIDE SIGNING
This report discusses the various freeway guide signs found in Canadian jurisdictions. While it is known that most use the U.S. Interstate standards as a general rule, there are many variations, which may be as a direct result of unique Canadian problems or situations and which should therefore be evaluated. The report also presents the findings of the investigation, conclusions which follow from them.
Transport Canada330 Sparks Street, Tower C, 8th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0N5
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 93 p.
- TRT Terms: Evaluation; Freeways; Guide signs; Interstate highways; Signs; Traffic signs
- Old TRIS Terms: Freeway signs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00147611
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM