TRANSPORTATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES: A BIBLIOGRAPHY
This bibliography, organized by subject, contains sources of information on the transportation and distribution of perishable foods in the United States. The listing of source material was compiled as part of a long-term study, not yet completed, evaluating the present distributor system for such commodities.
- This document was sponsored by the FRA and the National Bureau of Standards. Manalytics, Incorporated was the prime contractor; Reebie Associates of Greenwich, Conn., was the subcontractor.
Manalytics, Incorporated625 Third Street
San Francisco, CA United States 94107
- Schrier, E
- Ainsworth, D P
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Agricultural products; Bibliographies; Freight traffic; Logistics; Perishables; Physical distribution; Vegetables
- Old TRIS Terms: Agricultural traffic
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00147580
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OPPD-76-6 Biblio.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-65024
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM