MAJOR OIL SPILL DIRECTORY
Systematic listing--on computer printout--of all major oil spills occurring on the world's oceans from 1967 through 1975: spill characteristics--resources affected, cause, impact; clean-up characteristics--costs, payors, techniques.
- The cost of this publication is $30.00. Prepared by the Center for Short-Lived Phenomena.
UnipubBox 433, Murray Hill Station
New York, NY USA 10016
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 142 p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spill statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00147570
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Unipub
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM