CRUDE OIL SPILLS ON NORTHERN TERRAIN
Report of Canadian spills covers: spreading on water and ice; sorption of land; oil/snow/ice interactions; aqueous solubility of crude oils; prediction of spill behavior; cleanup technology.
- This publication costs $7.40.
Canada, Government of, OttawaOttawa, ONo, Canada
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 145 p.
- TRT Terms: Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil ice interaction; Oil spill behavior
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00147569
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Unipub
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM