WORLDWIDE DIRECTORY OF POLLUTION MONITORING PROGRAMS
Major computerized data base on the world's existing pollution monitoring programs. Contains data on more than 700 programs operating over 60,000 pollution monitoring sites in 78 countries and all oceans. Directory, operational, and technical information included for each program. Coverage of the following pollutants is included: petroleum hydrocarbons; nitrates and nitrites; selected radionuclides; soluble salts of alkali metals and alkaline earth metals; airborne sulphur dioxide and sulphates; suspended particulate matter; ozone, photochemical oxidents, and radioactive hydrocarbons; mercury; lead; halogenated organic compounds; asbestos. Prepared by the Smithsoniam Institution for the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
- Consists of a four volume set at $275.00. Prepared by Center for Short Lived Phenomena.
UnipubBox 433, Murray Hill Station
New York, NY USA 10016
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 2000 p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Monitoring; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spill monitoring; Water pollution monitoring
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00147568
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Unipub
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM