PILE DRIVING ANALYSIS - WAVE EQUATION USERS MANUAL TTI PROGRAM. VOLUME III. PROGRAM DOCUMENTATION
The report provides a listing, flow chart, and other pertinent information regarding the computer program for analyzing driven piles by the wave equation. The program is written in the basic FORTRAN language and has been especially programmed to easily convert to most computers having FORTRAN capability.
- See also Volume 2, PB-261 901. Also available in set of 4 reports PC E08, PB-261 899-SET.
Arlington, TX USA 76011
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Hirsch, T J
- Carr, L
- Lowery, LLJ
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Bearing capacity; Bearing piles; Computer programs; Concrete; Documents; Manuals; Needs assessment; Pile driving; Piles (Supports); Properties of materials; Soils; Stresses; Structural analysis; Wave equations
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Soil properties; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete piles; Pile drivers; Pile structures; Wave equation formula
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00147401
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/IP-76-13.3 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8804
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM