WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR PENNSYLVANIA WATER YEAR 1975. VOLUME 2. SUSQUEHANNA AND POTOMAC RIVER BASINS
Water Resources Data for the 1975 water year for Pennsylvania consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams; stage, contents and water quality of lakes and reservoirs; and water levels and water quality in wells and springs. This report contains discharge records for 92 gaging stations; stage and contents for 10 lakes and reservoirs; water quality for 41 gaging stations, 68 partial-record flow stations, and water levels for 36 observation wells. Also included are data for 23 crest-stage partial-record stations and 39 low-flow partial-record stations. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating state and Federal agencies in Pennsylvania.
- Prepared in cooperation with Pennsylvania Dept. of Environmental Resources, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Dept. of Transportation, Harrisburg, Susquehanna River Basin Commission, Harrisburg, and Corps of Engineers, Washington, D.C. See also Volume 1, PB-261 436. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E12, PB-261 435-SET.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
Harrisburg, PA USA 17120
Susquehanna River Basin CommissionHarrisburg, PA USA
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 374 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bacteria; Chemical analysis; Chlorides; Flow; Fluorides; Groundwater; Hydrology; Inorganic nitrates; Inorganic phosphates; Lakes; Metals; Observation wells; Reservoirs; Streamflow; Streams; Sulfates; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conductivity; Flow rate; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Pennsylvania; Potomac River; Susquehanna River
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00147387
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-76/048, USGS/WDR/PA-75/2
- Files: NTIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 2002 12:00AM