WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR PENNSYLVANIA WATER YEAR 1975. VOLUME 1. DELAWARE RIVER BASIN
Water Resources Data for the 1975 water year for Pennsylvania consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams; stage, contents and water quality of lakes and reservoirs; and water levels and water quality in wells and springs. This report contains discharge records for 76 gaging stations; stage and contents for 10 lakes and reservoirs; water quality for 55 gaging stations, 56 partial-record flow stations, and water levels for 16 observation wells. Also included are data for 40 crest-stage partial-record stations and 37 low-flow partial-record stations. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating state and Federal agencies in Pennsylvania.
- Prepared in cooperation with Pennsylvania Dept. of Environmental Resources, Harrisburg, Delaware River Basin Commission, Trenton, N.J., Corps of Engineers, Washington, D.C., and Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E12, PB-261 435-SET.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
Environmental Protection AgencyDallas, TX USA 75202
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 399 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bacteria; Chemical analysis; Chlorides; Flow; Fluorides; Groundwater; Hydrology; Inorganic nitrates; Inorganic phosphates; Lakes; Metals; Observation wells; Reservoirs; Streamflow; Streams; Sulfates; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conductivity; Flow rate; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Delaware River; Pennsylvania
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00147386
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-76/047, USGS/WDR/PA-75/1
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 15 2002 12:00AM