INTERNATIONAL MARINE AND SHIPPING CONFERENCE, PROCEEDINGS
Seventy-seven papers by various authors were presented. The conference was divided into eighteen sections covering the following topics--ship operation and management; ship types of the future; ship design and construction; main propulsion machinery gas turbine and miscellaneous; medium speed diesels; direct drive diesels; boilers and steam turbines; ancillary shipboard services; cargo handling and stowage; marine safety; drydocking and repairs; miscellaneous craft; ocean engineering; material; education training and manning; control engineering; electrical engineering and sterngear; shafting and propellers.
- Proceedings of the International Marine and Shipping Conference Organized by the Institute of Marine Engineers, June 10-20, 1969. 18 Sections, various pagings.
Institute of Marine EngineersMemorial Building, 76 Mark Lane
London EC3R 7JN, England
- Publication Date: 1969-6
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Docking; Electrical systems; Propulsion; Ship management; Shipbuilding; Ships; Training; Vehicle design; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Drydocking; Propulsion machinery
- Subject Areas: Design; Education and Training; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00035958
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute of Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 20 1974 12:00AM