FUEL CONSUMPTION, EMISSIONS, AND POWER CHARACTERISTICS OF THE 1975 DATSUN 119-CID AUTOMOTIVE ENGINE--EXPERIMENTAL DATA
Experimental data were obtained in dynamometer tests of the 1975 Datsun, 119 cubic-inch displacement, 2-bbl engine to determine steady-state fuel consumption and emissions of hydrocarbon, carbon monoxide, and oxides of nitrogen. These data were obtained in detail adequate to construct performance maps for the entire speed/load operating range of the engine. The objective of the test work was to obtain data that describe engine performance characteristics in engineering terms; the data are so presented. The comparative or judgmental assessment of engine performance was not an objective and such assessment is avoided.
- See also PB-259 330.
Energy Research and Development AdministrationBartlesville Energy Research Center
Bartlesville, OK United States
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- MARSHALL, W F
- Stamper, K R
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Carbon monoxide; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Graphs; Hydrocarbons; Internal combustion engines; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Performance evaluations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Experimental data
- Old TRIS Terms: Graphs charts
- Subject Areas: Energy; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00147371
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BERC/OP-76/16, DOT-TSC-OST-76-42, Interim Report
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM