HIGHWAY STATISTICS, 1975. SECTION 2. STATE HIGHWAY FINANCE
The publication brings together annual series of selected statistical tabulations relating to highway transportation in three major areas: (1) Highway use - the ownership and operation of motor vehicles; (2) highway finance - the receipts and expenditures for highways by public agencies; and (3) the highway plant - the extent and changing characteristics of public highways, roads, and streets in the Nation.
- See also PB-257 554.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Finance; Fuel consumption; Highways; Licenses; Revenues; Statistics; Taxes; Travel
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Energy; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00147368
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/HP/HS-75/02
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 2002 12:00AM