SRDS TECHNICAL PROGRAM DOCUMENT, FISCAL YEAR 1977 ENGINEERING AND DEVELOPMENT APPROVED PROGRAMS
The report contains Research and Technology Resumes which reflect Systems Research and Development Service, Federal Aviation Administration, approved subprograms. These resumes identify the technical objective, approach, milestones scheduled for accomplishment, end-item products, and FY-76 accomplishments, and source of requirements.
- See also report dated Jul 75, AD-A011 088.
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 149 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air transportation; Airports; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Communication systems; Landing aids; Navigation; Planning; Radar; Radar beacons; Radio; Systems engineering; Weather
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00147354
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM