WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR OHIO, WATER YEAR 1975. VOLUME 2. ST. LAWRENCE RIVER BASIN
Water resources data for the 1975 water year for Ohio consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams; stage, contents, and water quality of lakes and reservoirs; and water levels and water quality in wells. This report contains discharge records for 59 gaging stations; water quality for 50 gaging stations, and 3 wells; and water levels for 8 observations wells. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U. S. Geological Survey and cooperating State and Federal agencies in Ohio.
- See also Volume 1, PB-261 782.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 249 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bacteria; Chemical analysis; Chlorides; Flow; Fluorides; Groundwater; Hydrology; Inorganic nitrates; Inorganic phosphates; Lakes; Metals; Observation wells; Reservoirs; Streamflow; Streams; Sulfates; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conductivity; Flow rate; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Ohio; Saint Lawrence River
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00147329
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WDR/OH-75-2, USGS/WRD/HD-76/042
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 15 2002 12:00AM