WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR OHIO, WATER YEAR 1975. VOLUME 1. OHIO RIVER BASIN
Water resources data for the 1975 water year for Ohio consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams; stage, contents, and water quality of lakes and reservoirs; and water levels and water quality in wells. This report contains discharge records for 238 gaging stations; stage and contents for 32 lakes and reservoirs; water quality for 174 gaging stations, and 12 wells; and water levels for 25 observations wells. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating State and Federal agencies in Ohio.
- See also Volume 2, PB-261 783.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 555 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bacteria; Chemical analysis; Chlorides; Flow; Fluorides; Groundwater; Hydrology; Inorganic nitrates; Inorganic phosphates; Lakes; Metals; Observation wells; Reservoirs; Streamflow; Streams; Sulfates; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conductivity; Flow rate; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Ohio; Ohio River Basin
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00147328
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS-WDR-OH-75-1, USGS/WRD/HD-76/041
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 15 2002 12:00AM