The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to restraint systems in motor vehicles. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also SB-05, PB-255 098.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 131 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Collisions; Crash injury research; Highway safety; Manual safety belts; Motor vehicles; Prevention; Research; Restraint systems; Safety; Safety engineering; Safety equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger restraints
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00147325
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801932 Bibliog., SB-04
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM