TRAFFIC SAFETY EFFECTS OF FUEL SHORTAGE AND SPEED LIMITS
The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to speed limits and fuel consumption. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also PB-261 119.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crashes; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Highway safety; Human factors engineering; Prevention; Research; Safety; Shortages; Speed control; Speed limits; Supply; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Fuel shortage
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00147324
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-80193, Bibliog., SB-03
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM