The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to bicycle safety. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also PB-261 118.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bicycles; Highway safety; Prevention; Research; Safety; Safety engineering; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00147323
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801 931 Bibliog, SB-02
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM