FUEL TANK SYSTEMS
The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to fuel tank systems in motor vehicles. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also PB-261 117.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Buses; Exhaust gases; Fuel systems; Fuel tanks; Gasoline; Motor vehicles; Pollution; Safety equipment; Standards; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Environment; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00147322
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801 981, SB-1
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 2002 12:00AM