FAA STATISTICAL HANDBOOK OF AVIATION. CALENDAR YEAR 1975
This report covers statistical data, including the Federal Aviation Administration, the National Airspace System, Airports, Airport Activity, U.S. Civil Air Carrier Fleet, U.S. Civil Air Carrier Operating Data, Airmen, U.S. Registered Aircraft, Aeronautical Production and Exports, Aircraft Accidents, and a Glossary of the terms used in this publication.
- See also report dated 31 Dec 75, AD-A020 620.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Cayce, B V
- Publication Date: 1975-12-31
- Pagination: 158 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air traffic; Air traffic control; Air transportation crashes; Aircraft; Airlines; Airport control towers; Airports; Civil aviation; Crash data; Crashes; Exports; Flight crews; Handbooks; Manufacturing; Organizations; Registrations; Statistics
- Identifier Terms: National Airspace System
- Old TRIS Terms: Airline traffic statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00147282
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Ann. Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM