TECHNIQUES FOR DETERMINING AIRPORT AIRSIDE CAPACITY AND DELAY
This report contains procedures for determining the capacity of the airfield and its components and for determining delays to aircraft operating on the airfield. This report is structured to permit the user to choose the method of analysis most suited to the complexity of the user's problem or the level of detail desired.
- Prepared in cooperation with Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Co., San Francisco, McDonnell Douglas Automation Co., Long Beach, Calif. and American Airlines, Inc.
Douglas Aircraft Company, Incorporated3855 Lakewood Boulevard
Long Beach, CA USA 90801
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 239 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport runways; Airports; Data processing; Highway capacity; Landing fields; Management; Methodology; Planning; Traffic delays
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning and control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Highways; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00147279
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-74-124 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2897
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM