A COMPENDIUM OF NAS ENROUTE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE, ANALYSIS, AND MODELING DOCUMENTATION RELATIVE TO THE MODEL A3D2 ENROUTE OPERATIONAL SYSTEM
The documents identified in this compendium may be in the form of Design Concepts. Design Specifications, Performance Memorandums or Reports, or the response to FAA requested studies that may, or may not have been implemented into the EnRoute Model A3d2 Operational Software Program.
Washington, DC United States
- Ohman, M
- Irwin, R F
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Computer architecture; Computer programming; Data processing equipment; Information processing; Mathematical models; Performance evaluations; Radar
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00147277
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-76-175 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM