PROPOSED ENERGY CONSERVATION CONTINGENCY PLAN: EMERGENCY COMMUTER PARKING MANAGEMENT AND CARPOOLING INCENTIVES. ECONOMIC IMPACT ANALYSIS. ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT CONTINGENCY PLAN NO. 2
This report describes the economic impact of a plan whose objective is to reduce demand for gasoline by restricting the availability of auto parking for commuters and encouraging commuters to form carpools or use mass transit during a supply interruption.
- Also available in set of 5 reports as PB-258 623-SET, PC E99/MF E99.
Federal Energy AdministrationOffice of Regulation Development
Washington, DC USA 20461
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 214 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Automobiles; Carpools; Commuters; Conservation; Contingency planning; Demand; Economic impacts; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Environmental impacts; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; Gross national product; Incentives; Parking; Parking facilities; Policy; Prices; Public transit; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Contingency; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Policy; Public Transportation; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00147056
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/H-76/431
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1981 12:00AM