PROCEEDINGS OF ANNUAL ENERGY CONSERVATION MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE (3RD) HELD AT PORTLAND, OREGON ON MARCH 18 AND 19, 1976
This report includes an array of addresses and papers covering various aspects of energy conservation: energy management in buildings; heat recovery techniques; heat pumps; energy conservation research and development; automobile energy conservation; and electric vehicles.
Bonneville Power Administration1002 Northeast Holladay
Portland, OR USA 97211
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Building; Conferences; Conservation; Development; Electric automobiles; Electric utilities; Electric vehicles; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Heat; Heat exchangers; Management; Meetings; Policy; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Heat pumps; Heat recovery; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Energy; Environment; Highways; Policy; Research;
- Accession Number: 00147054
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM