ECONOMIC ASSESSMENT OF MOTORCYCLE EXHAUST EMISSION REGULATIONS
The Clean Air Act gives authority to set emission standards for new motor vehicles. The EPA is intending to propose both interim and long term emission standards for motorcycles. The interim standards for 1978 vehicles are believed to be achievable with reasonable development effort and production changes. The long-term 1980 standards will require a more intensive development and testing program. This analysis considers the economic impact of the proposed standards.
- Sponsored in part by Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C. Office of Mobile Source Air Pollution.
Energy and Environmental Analysis Incorporated1701 North Fort Myer Drive
Arlington, VA United States 22209
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Mobile Source Air Pollution Control
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Publication Date: 1975-7-11
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Analysis; Consumer protection; Costs; Economic conditions; Economic impacts; Exhaust gases; Industries; Labor relations; Marketing; Motorcycles; Regulations; Sales; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Economic surveys
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00147052
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM