THE ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE FEDERAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAM: A REPORT TO THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON AGRICULTURE, ENVIRONMENTAL AND CONSUMER PROTECTION OF THE COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
The report contains an assessment of the economic and energy impact of standards and regulations regarding water effluent limitations, new source performance standards for air pollution, thermal limitations, new vehicle emissions standards, and ambient air quality standards. Impacts for media other than air and water are discussed but not yet quantified.
Environmental Protection Agency1901 Fort Myer Drive
Arlington, VA USA 22209
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 128 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Air pollution; Air quality management; Analysis; Combustion; Control; Costs; Economic impacts; Energy; Environmental control; Exhaust gases; Families; Guidelines; Labor relations; Legislation; Materials recovery (Mining); Metropolitan areas; Motor vehicle industry; Noise; Pesticides; Regulations; Sewerage; Solid waste disposal; Surveys; Water quality; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Sewage
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Combustion products; Materials recovery; Water pollution abatement
- Subject Areas: Construction; Economics; Energy; Environment; Finance; Highways; Law; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00147050
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM