MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS, RESEARCH AND EFFECTS OF PRESENT LAND USE ACTIVITIES ON WATER QUALITY OF THE GREAT LAKES. VOLUME I
The report presents management programs, research and effects of present land use activities on water quality of the Great Lakes. Volume 1 of 2 Volumes relates to: Residential, commercial and industrial areas; Transportation; Extractive areas; Pesticides and herbicides; Nutrients; Erosion and sedimentation; Animal wastes and intensive animal feedlots.
- See also Volume 2, PB-258 699.
Intl Refern Grp on Grt Lks Poltn from Lnd Use ActvU.S. Section of Task Group A
Environmental Protection Agency401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20460
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 547 p.
- TRT Terms: Agricultural wastes; Business districts; Commercial buildings; Dwellings; Erosion; Graphs; Herbicides; Industrial areas; Industrial buildings; Industries; Land use; Livestock; Management; Pesticides; Residential areas; Sedimentation; Soils; Statistics; Tables (Data); Transportation; Water pollution; Water quality
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Commercial districts; Graphs charts
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00147048
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-1598
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM