PROCEEDINGS OF ENERGY RESOURCE CONFERENCE (4TH) HELD AT LEXINGTON, KY., ON JANUARY 7-8, 1976
This report presents the most recent information available on the rapidly changing energy resource picture, fuel policies, economics, and technical advances. Topics covered include facilities siting, economic analyses, coal gas desulfurization, ERDA programs on coal conversion and utilization, transportation problems, and others.
- See also proceedings no. 2, PB-224 750.(PC A07/MF A01)
University of Kentucky, LexingtonInstitute for Mining and Minerals Research
Lexington, KY USA 40511
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 136 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal gas; Coal gasification; Coal industry; Coal liquefaction; Coal mining; Coal resources; Conferences; Desulfurization; Economics; Energy; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Freight traffic; Location; Meetings; Policy; Research projects; Technology; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: H-coal process; Proceedings
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00147036
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: IMMR19-PD14-76
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM