AN INVESTIGATIVE STUDY OF THE CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE IN AIRPORT NOISE REGULATION
This document constitutes the final report to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as an independent, "outsider" investigation and appraisal by individuals with no prior involvement in the California experience in airport noise regulation. The work performed was conceived and carried out primarily as a field study by a team of seven law students from the University of California at Davis.
University of California, DavisPavement Research Center, One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA USA 95616
Environmental Protection Agency401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20460
- Dunning, H C
- Publication Date: 1975-6-12
- Pagination: 119 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Airport noise; Data collection; Environment; Evaluation; Field studies; Impacts; Noise; Noise control; Regulations; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Law; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00147030
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-2645
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM