ADVANCED CONTROL TECHNOLOGY AND ITS POTENTIAL FOR FUTURE TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT
The topics covered include fly by wire, digital control, control configured vehicles, applications to advanced flight vehicles, advanced propulsion control systems, and active control technology for transport aircraft.
- Conf-Presented at a Symp. On Adv. Control Technol., Los Angeles, 9-11 Jul. 1974.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration600 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20546
Edwards Flight Research CenterNational Aeronautics and Space Administration
Edwards, CA United States 93523
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 1005 p.
- TRT Terms: Adaptive control; Aircraft pilotage; Automatic control; Avionics; Digital computers; Flight control systems; Helicopters; Supersonic aircraft; Supersonic transport planes; Transport aircraft; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Digital techniques; Fly by wire
- Old TRIS Terms: Control configured vehicles; Propulsion system configurations
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00147026
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-TM-X-3409, H-904
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM