GETTING PEOPLE TO PARKS
The purpose of this paper is to provide an economic perspective on the problem of transporting people to Gateway National Recreation Area located in New York City and northeastern New Jersey. While it does not contain any detailed empirical calculations for the solution to this complex issue, it is hoped that some of the suggestions might be useful input into the planning process, and might open the way to more detailed research and analysis.
RAND Corporation1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138
Santa Monica, CA United States 90407-2138
- Vaughan, R J
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Access; Economic analysis; Parking facilities; Parks; Passenger vehicles; Passengers; Planning; Recreation; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: New Jersey; New York (New York)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00146969
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: P-5654
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM