1975 GENERAL AVIATION ACTIVITY SURVEY
The Federal Aviation Administration and the Civil Air Patrol conducted this general aviation activity survey as a joint effort on August 23 and 26, 1975. The survey produced a comprehensive data base. It is useful in describing general aviation aircraft and pilot profiles, in examining the relationship between aircraft use, ownership, pilot certificate, pilot age and activity and in estimating airport traffic as well as fuel consumption. (Author)
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Huang, S C
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Air pilots; Air traffic; Air transportation; Airports; Civil aircraft; Civil aviation; Daily; Data collection; Fuel consumption; Management; Passenger aircraft; Planning; Statistics; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Daily occurrence; Management planning and control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00146968
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Summ Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM