1963 OUTPUT MEASURES FOR INPUT-OUTPUT SECTORS BY COUNTY
This report documents the development of county measures of 1963 economic output organized according to the sector classifications of the 1958 interindustry study of the Office of Business Economics. Measures of 1963 output, expressed in both 1963 and 1958, dollars, were constructed for the first 79 sectors of the 1958 input-output model. The county production measures are based on previously developed 1963 output measures for metropolitan areas, states, and the nation as a whole, The county production measures prepared by this project are based on previously-developed 1963 output measures for metropolitan areas, states, and the nation. County output was established by first constructing area measures of economic activity closely related to output. National, state, and metropolitan area groupings of these proxy measures were used to calculate coefficients relating output to the proxy series. The coefficients were then applied to county proxy data to construct county output measures. /Author/
- Distribution limitation now removed.
Faucett (Jack) Associates5454 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1150
Chevy Chase, MD United States 20015
- Publication Date: 1968-12
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight transportation; Origin and destination; Physical distribution; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00146856
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Prog. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DAHC20-67-C-0204
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM