MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY SHIPMENTS 1963 ESTIMATES FOR COUNTIES, SMSA'S AND STATES
This report describes the statistical foundation and actual data development of a comprehensive set of estimates of 1963 shipments of manufacturing industries for all counties in the United States. A theoretical discussion of shipments estimators is presented, along with associated error models. The results of numerical analyses of estimate error are also given. This is followed by a description of data processing procedures used to construct the matrix of best estimates of manufacturing shipments. Finally, there is a discussion of data sources employed in making estimates. /Author/
- Distribution limitation now removed.
Faucett (Jack) Associates5454 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1150
Chevy Chase, MD USA 20015
- Publication Date: 1968-8
- Pagination: 93 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight transportation; Origin and destination; Physical distribution; Statistical analysis; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00146855
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DAHC20-67-C-0204
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM