AUTOMOBILE EMISSION CONTROL - THE CURRENT STATUS AND DEVELOPMENT TRENDS AS OF MARCH 1976
This report is a summary of the current technical status and development trends in the automobile emission control field. This report has been prepared for the Administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to inform the Administrator and other interested parties of the current status in the emission control technology area. The report contains a summary and evaluation of the development programs of automobile manufacturers and other organizations involved in the development of automobile emission control technology.
- See also report dated 1974, PB-258 691.
Environmental Protection AgencyTechnology Assessment and Evaluation Branch
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48105
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 298 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Analysis; Automobile industry; Automobiles; Catalytic converters; Control; Costs; Data collection; Environmental impacts; Evaluation; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Industries; Labor relations; Methodology; Questionnaires; Strategic planning; Technology; Technology assessment; Trend (Statistics); Variables
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Variations
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00146755
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM