STUDY OF THE ECONOMIC IMPACT OF SULFUR REGULATIONS PROMULGATED BY THE U.S. ENVIRONEMTNAL PROTECTION AGENCY FOR OHIO ON AUGUST 27, 1976. STUDY DOCUMENT NUMBER 10. COAL PRICES USED IN STUDY OF ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF SULFUR OXIDE REGULATIONS IN OHIO
This report presents as input data estimates of delivered coal prices to Ohio by sulfur content, expecially the estimated price premium for low sulfur over high sulfur coal. Described are recent coal price trends in terms of appropriateness for the regulatory compliance by Ohio coal users.
- Also available in set of 11 reports as PB-259800-SET, PC E99/MF E99.
Energy and Environmental Analysis Incorporated1701 North Fort Myer Drive
Arlington, VA United States 22209
Environmental Protection AgencyRegion V Regional Office, 230 North Dearborn
Chicago, IL United States 60601
- Publication Date: 1976-9-11
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Coal; Coal industry; Coal resources; Electric power generation; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Public utilities; Regulations; Traffic forecasting
- Uncontrolled Terms: Utilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Government regulations
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Law; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00146746
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/905/5-76/010
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-4101
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM