PROJECTION METHODOLOGY FOR LARGE-AREA RESIDENTIAL AND TRANSPORTATION EMISSIONS
In the study a methodology is presented for surveying regional air pollution and for forecasting emissions. In the Federal Republic of Germany, the trend of certain contaminants from households and small users, as well as from road traffic needed to be computed for the years 1960-1980 at 5-year intervals. Accordingly the Republic was divided into 70 rectangular surface elements about 55 x 70 km and emissions were determined for each. With this resolution the methodology is applied for two discussed cases.
- Trans. of Battelle-Institut e.V., Frankfurt am Main (West Germany), Technical document A.P. 1, 1.3 G p1-56 1976.
Environmental Protection AgencyTranslation Services Section
Res Triangle Park, NC United States 27709
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Automobiles; Contaminants; Environment; Factor analysis; Forecasting; Households; Information processing; Mathematical models; Methodology; Pollutants; Regions; Surveys; Traffic; Translations; Transportation; Trend (Statistics); Urban areas
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys; Projection
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00146669
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-TR-76-402
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM